Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Rechargeable Hearing Aids in Calgary, Lethbridge, High River, Grande Prairie & throughout Alberta
Rechargeable hearing aids provide superior sound quality and several additional conveniences. The battery is built into the hearing aids, so you don’t have to fiddle with changing small disposable batteries. In addition, their long battery life means you don’t have to worry about your hearing aids suddenly running out of power. At Soundwave Hearing Care in Alberta, we carry innovative products from top brands. For more information about our products and services, contact us at our Calgary, Lethbridge, High River or Grande Prairie location.
Top hearing aid brands
Improving your hearing can make it easier and more enjoyable to interact with others and your environment. Here’s an overview of the rechargeable hearing aids we carry:
ReSound’s receiver-in-ear (RIE) rechargeable hearing aids are small and sit comfortably behind the ear. They’re also extremely powerful and come with advanced features. Here’s a look at ReSound’s three rechargeable models:
- ReSound ONE hearing aids provide users with a complete and individualized sound experience. They come equipped with an extra microphone that’s placed in the ear canal for clearer sound quality. The Ultra Focus feature improves speech understanding by up to 30 per cent. In addition, these hearing aids have all access directionality, which adjusts your hearing to any environment in real time.
- ReSound LiNX Quattro hearing aids are small, discreet and have the longest battery life of any ReSound model. It only takes three hours to reach a full charge for 30 hours of battery life. When you’re on the go, a quick 10-minute charge ensures 2.7 hours of use. The ReSound LiNX Quattro comes with a new, expertly designed charging case that easily slips into your pocket or handbag. You can also be notified when the rechargeable battery is running low thanks to the ReSound Smart 3D app.
- ReSound Key™ hearing aids use the shape of your own ears to collect sound so you can hear the world around you as naturally as possible. They also come with an easy-to-use desktop charger, or you can upgrade to a portable charger, which is ideal for travelling.
- Phonak Audéo™ M-R RIC and Phonak Bolero™ M-PR RIE hearing aids are suitable for mild to severe hearing loss. They connect directly to either your iOS or Android smartphone and other Bluetooth® enabled devices so you can use them for hands-free calls and listening to TV, music, e-books, podcasts and more. You can also personalize your hearing experience and fine-tune the hearing aids with the advanced remote control function.
- Phonak Naida™ B-RIC RIC hearing aids are Phonak’s most feature-rich rechargeable model. They’re equipped with SoundRecover2 technology, which helps maintain the sound quality of low-pitched noises, while also making high-pitched sounds easier to hear. In addition, Binaural VoiceStream Technology™ provides unmatched speech understanding and reduced listening effort in challenging auditory situations.
- Phonak Sky™ M-PR RIE hearing aids are built specifically for children and provide an optimal listening experience in noisy classrooms and outdoor playgrounds. They’re tamperproof and ideal for a child’s active lifestyle.
You can pair your ReSound rechargeable hearing aids with a range of wireless accessories to help give your hearing a boost in challenging situations.
Starkey’s rechargeable hearing aids come in a variety of styles, including a receiver-in-canal (RIC) model. They’re small, easy to use and won’t get tangled or pulled off when wearing or removing a face mask. In addition, the new pocket-size Mini Turbo Charger provides up to 24 hours of power in a single three-hour charge. If you’re in a pinch, a quick seven-minute charge will provide up to 3.5 hours of battery life.
Starkey’s two most popular rechargeable models, the Livio AI and Livio Edge AI, allow users to take a proactive approach to their hearing and wellness with brain and body activity tracking. Both models use Edge Mode, which conducts an AI-based analysis of the environment to make immediate adjustments designed to improve speech audibility issues caused by background noise and social distancing. In addition, Mask Mode is a custom memory in Starkey’s Thrive Hearing Control app specifically designed to offset speech clarity loss due to masks and make people who are wearing masks easier to hear.
In addition, Starkey hearing aids come in multiple colours to suit your personal style.
Phonak’s rechargeable hearing aids feature a specially designed built-in lithium-ion battery that provides 40% more power than conventional rechargeable batteries and can last up to six years. A two-hour charge provides one full day of hearing, including streaming. In addition, if you’re in a rush, you can rely on a short 15-minute charge to give you up to three hours of performance. Furthermore, all Phonak hearing aids use the AutoSense OS operating system to seamlessly adapt to sounds wherever you are without having to adjust your hearing aids manually. Here’s an overview of Phonak’s four rechargeable models:
You can also combine Phonak hearing aids with Roger™ microphone technology to benefit from enhanced hearing performance in noisy environments and over long distances.
Innovative hearing aids in Alberta
If you want to upgrade to rechargeable hearing aids, the team of caring audiologists and hearing aid practitioners at Soundwave Hearing Care can help. They’ll carefully analyze your hearing and lifestyle to find a solution that works best for you. Contact us to schedule an appointment at one of our four locations across Alberta.